Friday 18 March 2016

Omotola's Husband plans a 'Surprise' Vacation to Celebrate their 20th Wedding Anniversary




Aww, some men are just so sweet and romantic..and thankfully, actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde's husband happens to be one of them!


Come 23rd of March 2016 the couple's marriage will clock 20 years and the actress has just taken to her instagram page to share this photo  above and a message about her husband's plans for their big day. 
20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d'Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane! Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere!He's still flying as I await ... anticipating like a kid again ... Where could it be this time? #exited #countdowntomarch23rd#20yearsmarriageanniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment