Monday 5 May 2014

CNN - I Abducted Your Girls, I Will Sell Them In The Market, By Allah - Abubakar Shekau



[CNN] A man claiming to be Boko Haram's leader has said he'll sell the more than 200 girls that the Islamist militant group abducted from a rural Nigerian school last month.

"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"  "There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell. He commands me to sell. I will sell women. I sell women."a man claiming to be Abubakar Shekau says in a video, according to a CNN translation from the local Hausa language.
The nearly hourlong video, first obtained Monday by Agence France-Presse, appears to be Boko Haram's first public confirmation that it abducted the girls on April 14 in northeastern Nigeria's restive Borno state.

No comments:

Post a Comment