Sunday 18 May 2014

HELP! How do break up with someone who has given me her all?


From a male reader
I have been with my girlfriend for nine and a half years. We have been through so much together and the plan was to get married before this year ends. But something happened to me. I met someone else and she made me feel things I didn't know I was capable of feeling. I am madly, and deeply in love with this woman I met only last year November and I have no doubts she's my soul mate and the person I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with. The only problem is the lady who's given me her all for over nine years. I feel guilty leaving her, but should I be with a woman just out of guilt? After nine years, there's nothing new here, nothing exciting anymore. We've lived together, we've had a kid, we've laughed, we've cried, we've fought, we've made money, lost money, the next step was marriage but then I met this woman and she literally stole my heart. I know my girlfriend's friends will laugh at her if I leave her and marry someone else as they have been asking her for years why she hasn't been able to get me to put a ring on her finger, but should stay with her out of pity when my heart is somewhere else? I'm lost!

2 comments:

  1. If u can rem vividly u may be more in lov wt dis ur old girl when u met her new, dan dis ur new love. Women are jst lik dt once u stay wt a woman 4 a long tym d lov mst grow old. Bt marryin d old girl is bst for u cuz all women are d same,no diff. U can't gt ur hapins there. Secondly she will unstnd ₪ be more patiant to u at all tym dan new one.who dnt even knw ur charater.as tims goes on she may even prefer her ex-guy dan u.jst marry ur babe dan foolin ur self cuz u mst gt tired of d new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy must be foolish,how can u date a lady for 9yrs nd u want to dump her for another one.You are high on marijuana.She even gave u a child u both have been through thick nd thin,how are u sure u wont be tired of the new girlfriend when she start giving u what u want.my broda pls stick with the devil u know than angel u dnt even knw atall.You can bring back the feelings and spice it up.

    ReplyDelete