Saturday 17 May 2014

I Didn't Have Séx With Men, Other Girls Are Doing It, Now I'm 40 No Husband; God Why Me?


This life is a mystery. Bad girls end up enjoying best of life and some will later repent and enjoyment continue but what are we going to make of ladies who choose to live right from day one, yet things are not working?

This woman's situation captures one of such confusing scenarios. Read her story below:
I'm 40years old today and I'm the saddest person alive. So I'm writing this letter today to God through your blog hoping somebody somewhere can help me make sense of my life.
Dear God,
I'm 40 today and I hate the life you have given me. This isn't living. Being dead is better than this. Haba God, after my sacrifice, after serving you in truth and in spirit. You bring me shame? I have no money, no kids, no husband and you want me to continue serving you. Haha! 
From 18, I served your church till now; when my mates were busy having séx with their future husbands I was in church for praise and worship, cleaning chairs, going for revival, visitation, paying my tithes. etc. 
Dear God, you no try! If I were you, I would have blessed me since. I never disobeyed my parents while they were alive. I read my bible daily, I was a virgin till I was 31 for Christ sake. Haba!
People told me, leave Ikotun and move to the Island. There are husbands there. I moved, nothing. They told me, change your church, I changed. Still nothing. Lose ur virg-inity, men dont like mature virgins, I lost it. Still no man to marry me. What strategy have I not tried.

My mates that aren't married have money, and if they don't have money they have kids. Why have you chosen to humiliate me like this? Was I wrong to give up my virg-inity at 31? Is that why you are not fair to me, if that's the reason, all my friends and siblings stopped being virgins in their early 20s and they are all married with children. So that can't be. Or maybe my reward isn't here on earth. Oya take me, let me rest. I'm asthmatic, I'm lonely, I'm poor and not happy. This is too much. Too much 

Somebody, anybody, please explain to me what I have done wrong. How does God work? Because I can't seem to make sense of my existence here on earth.

1 comment:

  1. My dear sister I dnt know where u are writing from or who u are but I read ur post and I feel I must contribute. have to understand how the word of God works, that uve been in church all ur life does not mean that u know all about God. There's something about worshipping in truth and in spirit getting to know the person of the holspirit. Let me also tell u that God is never late, He may not sure up when u want but He's always on time sister. You dnt throw away ur hope, uve come too far already. The bible says Christ in u, the hope of glory! Have faith for all the years the cankerworm n locust have eaten shall be restored unto u. Dnt give up or give in. The word of God says thou shall have whtsoever you say,therefore start talking right and ull see those tins u require in ur life come to pass. Dnt talk sickness or death or lack,see with the eyes of the spirit for whtever u possess from the spirit becomes urs in the physical. It is well, no matter wht happens u have to realise that God is a good God who takes pleasure in blessing his children. Go on ur knees instead of complaining to anyone around u, remind him of his promises. He said in his word, bring forth ur strong reasons; argue ur case b4 God. Remember the story of Hannah in d bible 1samuel 1:1-21, her situation didn't change until she got angry in the spirit and desired a change. There's so much to tell u. When we face challenges its for our promotion,when these challenges come n u pray to God sometimes u dnt get the answers immediately this only means that God trusts u, He knows that u will face it and win, cheer up sis, I advice u get a book by Pastor Chris oyakhilome on 'when God visits U' I'm sure ure testimony is soon.

    ReplyDelete