Monday 5 May 2014

I Receive this Mail! I'm So In Love With A Married Man


LOL, this mail i got is quite funny i don't even know what to make of it. What advice do you have for this lady ?

I met this man during my visit to Nigeria and ever since then can't let him out of my mind. Although I know he is married, I still keep late nights to do certain stuffs with him online while skyping and making other video calls. His fam is in Abuja and he is in Lagos so we spend like all nights together, online I mean.
I met him during my cousin's wedding in Lagos where he came with a friend of his who knows the groom. We sat on the same round table at the reception and since I had come alone cos I had to leave my other relatives behind at home, we got talking and at the end exchanged numbers. We got to see more before I left Nigeria. Trust me, all those times we met were more than fun. Asides the fun part of it, he showed this maturity in all he does, he is caring, loving and I'm sorry to say, all that I want in a man.

Well for sometime now, he's been asking me to come down to Nigeria (all expenses on him) but I can't cos I'm stuck here with my school and mum. There's no day that passes that we don't get to talk, am drawing more and more close to this man and I ain't regretting poo! I really don't know what's going to happen at the end and really don't care to know, all I care about is just been with who makes me happy. I know some posters here will see me as whatever but trust me, when you fall in true love, its hard to let go not minding circumstances around it. You just want to be happy with yourself, and I hope God forgives me in advance if he divorces his wife cheesy well..my luck! cheesy its not gonna be my fault, maybe his wife isn't as good as I am for her hubby to look around. Its really not going to be fault, right? smiley I'm still praying towards that..


No comments:

Post a Comment