Saturday 21 June 2014

I am Ready to Go Nude - SInger Harmony Reveals





Emike Ekwe popularly known as Harmony recently said she could do a music video completely nude with no pant or bra. The sexy singer in a recent chat with Showtime talked about Nudity, getting down on cam and sex.
Read excerpts below...

You said you could go nude in a music video?
I could go nude in my musical video if that is exactly what my script says.

What’s the craziest thing you can do on camera?
I could kiss. I could let a guy touch my boobs. I could let a guy smack my ass. I can kiss a girl, like wet kiss in a music video, but if that is what the script says.

What’s your general view about sex?
Harmony Sex is nice. Everybody needs it. So long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your mind open. It makes your body open. You think nicely after having sex, so long as you do it with the right person and at the right time

No comments:

Post a Comment