Saturday 5 July 2014

Going Nude Is No Big Deal – Actress Sylvya Oluchy





The Theatre Arts graduate from Nnamdi Azikiwe University who won the Most Promising Actress at the Best of Nollywood (BON) awards in 2013 and has also won other awards including Best New Actress at City People awards in 2011 and Best Rising Star at Nollywood Movie Awards 2012 opens up in this chat with Showtime Celebrity:


Can you do a sex scene in a movie?
Yeah. I mean in Lekki Wives I have a couple of kissing and romantic scenes, no nudity but there was a lot of kissing and lots of making out so it comes with the job.

What’s the craziest thing you can do in a movie?
It depends on the script, the director and the circumstance. I never say never because you don’t know tomorrow. You might just run into some script that blows your mind and you don’t know who the director behind it will be and you might just decide to say for this director and for this script, I’ll put in a little bit more. So you never know what’s going to come your way or you never know I might just see myself in Hollywood one day, you never know so I never say never. Nudity is not a big deal.

You released some semi nude pictures on the beach. Can you go topless?
It depends. There’s a level you’ll get to in your modeling career that you just have to do things like that. The highest paid models, the ones you see on Victoria’s Secret runways, I’m sure they do stuff like that. It comes with the territory so before you go into a career like that, you have to prepare yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment