Sunday 6 July 2014

How I Was Raped In Calabar - Alariwo Of Africa





Oluwarotimi Martins popularly known as Alariwo of Africa who is a veteran of the music industry opened up on his unforgettable moment as an artiste in this chat with the Vanguard.
He said:

Yes, I do, and it was when I was raped in Calabar. It happened long time ago and it is something I haven’t talked about until now. I think the girls were with the rival club of the club where I was performing and they were set out to do it. They were actually two in number. I don’t want to go into the details because it happened long time ago. The second was when I was singing on stage in Benue State and bullets were flying all around in the air . It was in 2001, it’s past and I don’t want to remember it ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment