Wednesday 19 November 2014

Hoodlums snatch Oyo PDP aspirant’s nomination form, credentials



On Wednesday, as hoodlums snatched an envelope containing photocopies of the nomination and expression of interest forms, as well as original copies of credentials belonging to a House of Representatives’ aspirant, Kabiru Adesokan from him at the party secretariat, Dandaru, Ibadan..The shocked aspirant told Nigerian Tribune 
“I am here to undergo a screening as requested by the party. As I was alighting from my car, a guy just came from nowhere and snatched the envelope I was holding. The envelope contained original copies of my credentials, photocopies of my nomination and expression of interest forms, my voter card, party membership card and other important documents.I learnt the guy who snatched the documents had been arrested by the police and I am going to the station now to make a formal report.
“I do not think politics should be played this way, I believe it is a game that should be played maturely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment