Monday 11 April 2016

Ciara is breathtaking for Essence magazine(Photos)



Ciara ha opened up on being a single mother ,and falling inlove again.She tells Essence of her decision to have a baby with Future
 “I’d always wanted to have my own family,” “And my pregnancy was planned when I was at a point in my life when I was finally ready to take on the responsibility.
On their breakup


“That wasn’t necessarily part of my vision,” “But the moment I realized I was going to be a single mother, I had to reflect and reorganize my thoughts. I decided to trust that God had a plan for me, and move forward one day at a time.”

  
 On being engaged to Russell,she said
 I remember telling my friend the kind of guy I wanted: a God-fearing man with a very fun spirit who loves kids and would really, truly care for me. I was very specific because I do believe you can have it all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment