Sunday 25 June 2017

Muyiwa Ademola And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary


 Yoruba Nollywood actor/producer, Muyiwa Ademola, is today celebrating his wife on their 11th wedding anniversay.

The actor, took to IG to share throwback photos of himself with his wife penning a sweet message alongside.

In one of the photos, he wrote:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Us๐Ÿ’ž.
11 years of marriage with you has been the most peaceful moments on earth. You are such a rare phenomenon Akanke. You made it work with your forgiving spirit, your readiness to always be the queen and allow me be the king. I will always love you my Queen. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.
 In another he wrote:
And she would never shift her astonishing gaze even if I look elsewhere ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I always thank God for giving me this beautiful Angel. How could I have coped? Thanks once again Omolara. I pray our daughter take after you with so many enviable characteristics๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž. ๐ŸŒท⚘๐ŸŒท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ.
Happy anniversary to the couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment