Thursday 5 October 2017

Apologize to me immediately- Kemi Olunloyo threatens IG of police


Controversial journalist,Kemi Olunloyo has demanded an immediate apology from the Inspector General of Police for alleged defamation  and says she plans to sue him for damages following her arrest earlier this year.
She alleges her complainant Pastor Ibiyemi paid him him one billion naira.

#hnncrime
I am demanding an apology IMMEDIATELY from the Inspector General of Police at #NigerianPoliceForce for accusing me of #criminaldefamation. I urge the judges in my case to DROP ALL CHARGES. I also plan to sue the IG for damages. One of your officers Kenneth at SARS in #Aluu #PortHarcourt already told me that my complainant allegedly paid the IG ONE BILLION NAIRA "investigation money" to arrest me and drag me to a city that was not in the criminal jurisdiction. I am gonna expose everyone in this case. I'm a snitch. Nobody will be spared. My complainant is a pastor who's church is worth N250B. Finish with #CharlyBoy u hear, I'm NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment