Saturday 7 October 2017

I apologise to everyone Eedris Abdulkareem insulted except Timaya - Show promoter Rafioso speaks


Following Timaya's explosive response to Eedris Abdulkareem, via IG a few days ago, show promoter Rafioso, has slammed the singer saying Eedris saved him when he needed saving.

Recall Timaya mentioned Rafioso in his IG video when he said:
 “I was your backup artiste and you were not even appreciative. How many people have you helped? Where is them Rafioso, all those people wey dey with you?"

In a new interview with Punchng, the man Rafioso, has told his own side of the story saying Eedris did save Timaya from being killed at a show in Ogun State University.
.
You can ask Timaya or the show promoter, Offshore, he would tell you the truth. Spydaman was at the show among other artistes. So when I saw what Timaya posted about Eedris, I felt it was like an insult. .
I don’t know why he called my name and said that I am nowhere to be found. You don’t say that. He should speak for himself and not for me. I am doing very well. .
I am an artiste and a show promoter; I also have other businesses I am into. I have houses and tenants. I was with Eedris for more than 16 years and he helped me. He showed me love just like he did to everybody.

When I was Eedris’ back-up singer, he treated me in a very lovely manner. As a back-up artiste, it was not as if Eedris called me or Timaya, we were trying to be famous, so we had to go and meet him. We were serving him. .
To be honest, Eedris can cut his arm and leg just to help someone. The problem is that when Timaya came, he came as a dancer. He is a very good dancer. .
.
Eedris could be harsh when he wants to advise you so he advised us on how to explore our different talents. When I watched Timaya’s video and saw that he said Eedris did not treat him right, I did not understand what he meant. .
.
I remember Eedris told Timaya then that he should stop singing and try to sing a song about his dialect or where he is from. I sincerely apologise on behalf of Eedris to the likes of Tuface, D’banj, Davido, Mr. Eazi and every other person he insulted except Timaya.”

No comments:

Post a Comment