Friday 15 January 2016

Annie Idibia, Sumbo Adeoye celebrate Nino Idibia's 10th birthday with heart melting words (photos)



Nino, the son of 2face Idibia and Sunmbo Adeoye is 10 today and to celebrate him, Annie Idibia
shared a very lovely message on Instagram that reads thus:
Annie Idibia
Hurrrrrayyyyyyyy!!!!! Our first Son is 10 today!!!!! Nino Fabulous, so much Wisdom! The head of the gang!!! So proud and fortunate to be a part of your life! May you continue to grow in wisdom and become the great leader that you are!!! My fab Son… @ninoidibia mummy loves you

His mum, Sumbo also wrote 
 
Happy 10th Birthday Son. �� Time passes by so fast! I remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he's become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures. �������������������� Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I'm blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here's to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! ����-❤️ Mum #ninofabulous #NinoFabulousAt10

No comments:

Post a Comment