Thursday 16 June 2016

This Beautiful YabaTech Girl was Robbed & Assaulted by Guys Inside A Bus (Sad Details)


Ladies be careful and always watch out for signs of "one chance" guys oh! Read her touching story:
I woke up 2day with a smile on my face with full strength & a vision to start a beautiful day...but it all turns out to be a bad crying day, dat I can never 4get in my life....on my way to work dis morning I entered oshodi bus from fadeyi... 
Immediately I entered d guy on my left side started complaining dat d one at d bk was trying to pick his pocket next thing he changed position to my right side & said onipa wa oooo....next thing Immediately d one at d Bk hooked my neck and said don't shout.

D one beside the driver said allow her to lay down on d floor..... Dey drag me flat on d floor... He collected my bag Started asking question WHR do u work, I said I am student whc sch, whc course, wht level my name my state....I keep answering d question....he picked my ATM he asked 4 my pin I told him he gave it to one of dem and they dropped him...

I started crying if this is actually my end, are they going to use me, are they going going to kill me so many things started coming in to my mind, I remembered my mum & my siblings d 27 years ago story DAT can't be forgotten in my family.....

I keep begging dem not to hurt me, d man in front said if they found so so amount in my acct they won't hurt me but if I give dem wrong pin or no money in my acct they will call my family or they will r*pe me till I lose my last breathe, I started praying silently calling 4 mercy. They were 8 guys...... one was busy touching my bre*st one hooked my neck down one used his legs to pin my legs 2gether. I keep crying calling God to save me....
Next thing d guy dat droped called dem and d one in d front pass somthin to d one at d bk. They told me to close my eyes but I didn't, I said to my self if am going to die am going to open my eyes and see everything..... Next thing it was pepper; he put pepper in my two eyes my bre*st and he was trying to open my trouser zip but he couldn't I was screaming I can't see, I was trying guiding my eyes not to put more pepper and at the same time trying to hold on to my jeans so they wont put pepper in my va-gina, thinking that dey still want to Molest me, after all they collected from me my phones, powerbank my sis money in my bag and d change I Hv dere too they packed everything and dropped me on d floor at cooker going to oshodi and left...

Till now am still not my self. I've never be handled like dat in my life. (June14) my terrible day, I just want to close my eyes and 4get everything but I can't, it keeps playing on my head and is hurting me more. Thank God for saving my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment