Friday 7 October 2016

Another beautiful lady selling on the street of Lagos discovered by Photographer Kelechi Amadi


Top photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi has introduced Bukola a pillow seller who caught his attention while shooting Nigerian/American singer Jidenna. He's turning her into a model just like Jumoke.

His words: “This is Bukola. Some weeks back I was shooting Jidenna on Broad street Lagos and in between takes I saw her across the street selling pillows. Had to call her and give my number. 

"If you’re interested in modeling please give me a call," I said. Well she came to the studio and I called my number one MUA @bimpeonakoya and this is what we came up with. I think she will make a great model. What do you think? #africanbeauty..." See more photos:



Hopefully Bukola too will soon become a model. Good job, Kelechi!

No comments:

Post a Comment