Wednesday 26 October 2016

Insecure wife blasts husband's female friend on Facebook, but hubby's response will shock you.


After reading this, I was like WTF?? An insecure woman who is in the habit of chasing away her hubby's female friends met a woman who wasn't moved by her tactics, and to make it more shocking, when they moved the drama to Facebook, the husband's response to her enquiry was totally unbelievable. Read below


Women, women please, in as much as we are protecting our husbands let's do that maturely, coming to social media to fight young ladies whom we know dem no get shame can be nasty.

I was on a friend's wall some minutes ago, it's his birthday , so he posted his pictures and people were wishing him happy birthday, a young lady commented "happy birthday sweetheart".

 The man's wife said, underneath the ladies comments. "What the heck was that on my husbands pictures?"

 I even thought the young lady will maturedly apologize and she said, take your stupidity somewhere else, I would have thrown you outside if I want, oh boy! I took a chill pill.

The wife tagged the husband saying, honey what is the meaning of this?

He responded she is your fellow woman, take out your frustration on her, do you think she is like other women you do scare away, if you think I will caution anybody this time then you must be joking?

I gave up honestly, the husbands response gave me a heart attack! What?????????




Ladies and gents, how do you suggest we 'caution' suspected interlopers? By fighting them openly and risking open embarrassment like the woman above? Or a simple heart to heart talk with our spouses?

Lets discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment