Tuesday 9 February 2016

Apostle Johnson Suleiman dashes out cars, cash and items worth N26m



SULE
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the General Overseer at Omega Fire Ministries recently dashed out cars, cash and items worth N26m to some of his church members at the Auchi, Edo State headquarters of OFM.

The firebrand preacher who is famously known as God’s Oracle, gave out nine cars worth N2 million each, with cash gift ranging between N100,000 and N250,000 to more than 30 people.


Giving out the gifts, Apostle Suleiman, shared his humbled beginning which he has always said fired his passion for giving.
“I have tasted poverty. I come from a very humble background. My parents were poor before I was called. So, I knew how it felt to be poor. That is why I believe that the less-privileged of today can become important personalities tomorrow. My mission is all about preaching to souls and giving to the needy. What I do every year in the open that you may think is big is just a fraction of what I do to help many in the corner", He noted that his giving in the public is not to show off but to give the opportunity to those who have but does not give, to start giving.

Over the years, my ministry has rescued many poor families and sick people, whom we helped to live with the aid of our volunteers and people with big hearts. Whether we give money, items, food, water, clothes or even houses to people, all our actions have taught us that life is beautiful and that we must fight for it and help others enjoy it too."

No comments:

Post a Comment