Friday 5 February 2016

US State of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th as Singer Praiz Adejo Day (Photos)





Today in the United States, the Governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton,  issued a proclamation to recognize Nigerian singer, Praiz that declared Saturday, February 6th, 2016 as singer Praiz Adejo Day.

Proclamations like this are usually issued to extraordinary people that deserve special recognition from the Governor. An excited Praiz took to his IG to celebrate and said:

2 years ago I was in Minnesota on a vacation and I happened to go on a tour at the CAPITOL. It was an interesting experience. I also met some good people and made new friends. 
Today the Governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton, has issued a proclamation to recognize
me. I am very honored and humbled. I want to use this opportunity to say a big Thank You to to GOD almighty for ALL he has done for me , the State of Minnesota and Governor Mark Dayton. #kingsonly #RichAndFamous #winning #GodOverEverything #StayGrinding #Minnesota #Usa #minnesota
Big congrats to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment