Thursday 14 July 2016

Ezekwesili gets Honorary Degree from the University of Essex



Leading voice in the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili was conferred with a honorary degree from the University of Essex, England, United Kingdom.

The former Minister of Education was honoured for her work in promoting transparency and accountability in government and lending a voice to the importance of the office of the citizen in Nigeria.
While addressing Essex Business School graduates at the ceremony, Oby said: "This is a humbling experience, I consider this so inspiring of the work that have done so far in my career and the University of Essex being one of the top universities in the world, values match those of the university and my father inspired me to be diligent and continue to learn till I reach my goal in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment