Sunday 29 November 2015

I am a guy and I was raped at 7 by 3 women at the same time


My mum is a doctor and my dad was always travelling,so I ended up most times staying home with a nanny .I got this new nanny after i turned 7 and she always touched me in the shower and when i was asleep or when she was changing my clothes. Eventually, it turned from touching till she forced me one day to lick her and penetrate her. It happened continuously over months but the saddest moment of it all was when she invited two of her friends who stayed around my area. Apparently these girls where also nannies or whatever, I was held on the bed and ended up being taken advantage by this three girls.Honestly till this day,i have developed a very aggressive attitude to women and yeah you can bet i grew up on the idea that No means Yes. Most men actually suffer or have been from this circumstance because we have been moulded by being molested in our younger years,that No definitely means Yes. So most times we don’t see it as rape. 
 I am glad a man has come forward to share. And I am so sorry you had to go through this. Men are also victims of rape and molestation. They deserve a voice too. I would like to also add that being raped or molested (whether man or woman) as a child or of any age is not an excuse to do the same to another woman or man. Instead it should help you understand more, how messed up it is to be a victim of such an act)

No comments:

Post a Comment