Monday 16 November 2015

LOL! This will Show You the Difference between Guys & Ladies


We are not same, guys are different from ladies. Lol! You will accept after reading this short convo...

- Two girls who are close friends be chatting like
Anita: Hey sweetheart how far?
Tina: Darling am ok

Anita: Waow! I love your new hair
Tina: Thank you my love

Anita: You're welcome honey. Am coming to your house today, so how is it gonna be?


Tina: Sweet, come over dear, I need a company

Anita: I hope you have food at home?
Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime you like


- A guy decided to try same with his close friend, a fellow guy
Francis: Sweetheart how far nah?
Jerry: Come, you don smoke?

Francis: Handsome, I love this your haircut. You look cute
Jerry: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Francis: Why are talking like this na? Can I come over to your house?
Jerry: Come my house come do wetin?

Francis: Ok, ok, if I can't come to your house, can I take you out tonight?
Jerry: You dey craze, make heavy thunder fire you there. So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and person wey go follow you go prison for 14years abi? No send me message again ooo 

No comments:

Post a Comment