Saturday 5 December 2015

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mrs. Seun Oderinde Ayodele


                                 

Happy Wedding Anniversary to the best graduating student of 2011 set (1st class, Business Administration) Miss Lasu 2008, Isolo Campus, my padi to sure, God bless your home for all times 

See her loving message below.. 
Last year, first Saturday in December like this, i was waking up with butterflies in my stomach.
That was honestly the best day of my life.
I was surrounded by incredible friends and family that witnessed the wedding vow at God's altar.
It was a beautiful day.
And everything went by in the blink of an eye.
Here’s to many, many, many lovely firsts.
Many, many years to come.
And a love that will hopefully and prayerfully continue to give us both butterflies, and yet grow deeper every single day.
Can I wear my wedding dress around the house today and pretend I’m getting married all over again?
                          

                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment