Sunday 6 December 2015

SEE FACTS: We Must Support Dasuki To Expose Big Thieves



This is a very interesting angle to the saga from Dr Tosan Blessing:
If I could I would have taken pictures with Sambo Dasuki this evening but it was not possible. Nigerians must support this man... It takes courage to speak the truth when by a little prevarication you can gain an advantage.

I told Sambo Dasuki that he was standing on the threshold of History and that the onus was on him to put the record straight.

He said and I verily believe him in the presence of his Lawyer that everything he did had the tacit consent of the former President (Goodluck Jonathan). He said the 2 Billion Dollars were spent to

pacify PDP big wigs, National Working Committee, members of the kitchen cabinet of the former President, pacifying of core traditional rulers across the Length and breath of Nigeria. 
Dasuki should ask EFCC to invite the former President to account for what he collected from the pool.

I see some persons who thought it was okay to stay, and carry on as ordinary citizens running out of Nigeria tonight. What is fantastic is that he had a list of everyone who collected the money. I saw CAN on the list and some Pastors and Bishops I thought I respected. What a shame. I refuse tonight to be carried away by the success of people I don't know how they got into wealth.

Do you know how many soldiers died in the North East because of poor armament? Chibok Girls were herded into Sex Slavery when monies that would have protected them were being shared.

Deeper Life Bible Church is the only big Church in Nigeria that was not on the List.

Do you know that just 1 Billion Dollar of that fund can buy Hell Fire missiles enough and 2 cruise missile ship fitted with war Heads and runways?

- Dr Tosan Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment