Sunday 27 April 2014

I'm Tired Of Having More Children, Annie Needs Me Right Now - 2Face Idibia




2face who was speaking at the recent Gbenga Adeyinka’s Laffmatazz show in Ibadan said this after repeatedly shouting “receive it”, “take it”, like a pastor that has been taken over by the Holy Spirit, during his performance at the event.

He was challenged by people who thought he was secretly insinuating that the beautiful females in the crowd should receive their pregnancies via his special anointing but he was swift to deny the insinuation by saying:
“I am tired of having babies. At this point in my life, I want to show my family all the love and support they deserve. I love my wife and there is not going to be anything like have babies outside wedlock. All I need to do now is to show love to my family and friends who stood by me over the years”

No comments:

Post a Comment