Wednesday 31 December 2014

Soundcity Vj Pearl Hart Covers season 6 of 'The celebrity shoot'


Soundcity Vj and presenter covers the season 6 of the celerity shoot by celebrity fashion designer and stylist Abbyke Domina. See more photos and interview from the shoot after the cut.

 
 1-Can we meet you
My name is Pearl Hart, I'm a TV presenter at Soundcity TV. I love the good life and it's evident in my smile.
2-What does fashion,style and lifestyle mean to you
  Fashion to me is a way of life. I mean I dress to my mood so it's basically about the various turns in my life.
3-Do you go with trends or your own fashion lane?
I'm more into my own style. Yes there are trends but I don't subscribe to all. The ones I like I definitely wear so u can say I go with whatever suits me.
4Your most embarrassed fashion moment ?
I'll start with an advice; If ur slit loosens make sure u tack it immediately, try to pin it in place and simply go straight home. This happened to me years back; it was a nice white skirt with a short slit behind. I didn't realise when it started loosening. The more I walked the more the stitches came off. Before I knew it, I had my butt cheeks out in the open in church. It's a very sad story.
5-What do you think about modern African fashion trends? The oleku and Sturvs and the rate of fashion styles with African clothes ?
- it's quite impressive that we have started to appreciate our own. More so with all the new styles out. U can have different prints sewn as iro and buba, or our ankara sewn as harem pants or anything u can think of. The creativity is enormous and I'm ready to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment