Friday 5 June 2015

I love my shape,men don't fancy skinny girls-Woman with the World's Biggest Hips





The woman with the world's largest hips still insists she is the perfect size and won't slim down.Mikel Ruffinelli's hips and bottom measure a staggering 8ft around.

Yet despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs, Mikel, 39, who features in TLC’s documentary World’s Biggest Hips, insists that she sees no reason to slim down or shape up .She says he husband loves her that way and men prefer her figure to slim ladies.
'I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,''I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.'
She regularly faces negative attention as well, noting that she often sees others whisper, point, and laugh when they see her. People even take photos and record video of her on their phones.But, she insists, not all of the reactions are critical. Rather, men she encounters seem to prefer her record-breaking size.
'Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure,' she says. 'I think it's very feminine to have curves. It makes us womanly, it makes us beautiful. I rather be this size and happy, with me loving me, than to be skinny, that size, and be unhappy.'
Her husband, Reggie, agrees. He adds with a wink:
'I tell people all the time: I have a license to work with heavy equipment.'

No comments:

Post a Comment