Sunday 29 November 2015

I Was Raped By a Church Leader


 
Last year May 31st night/June 1 morning. I survived a terrifying ordeal. A brother in a sister church, a supposed helper & leader. I was job hunting, hadn’t gone for service yet & didn’t want to sit at home idle. He offered to teach me how to bake since he owns/ manages a bakery at Gwarinpa Abuja. I accepted, but I still needed a paying job in other to save for service. We spoke about different options daily, one evening he offered to take me out for a drink, I accepted, after all we both understand the word of God, or so I thought. Who was I kidding?
He took me to his house,  said he forgot something & wouldn’t be long, I stayed in the car, surprisingly enough he didn’t mind. But he later came out and said I could come in his sisters re in. True though, they were in & cordial. But not long after that they left us. I was alone in the sitting room, in an area I wasn’t to familiar with. That was the beginning of my nightmare & cold sweats…. I wept all night begged him and he went nothing less of 4 rounds on me. I wept for 2 days straight after that. Never told anyone for the dear of the “it’s all your fault” “why did you go to his house”.

No comments:

Post a Comment