Friday 30 June 2017

JJC Explains His Instagram Post On Twins With Funke Akindele


JJC SkilLz has explained why he posted on instagram that they were expecting twins saying it was a prophecy from Nathaniel Bassey and he just keyed into it. Speaking with Saturday Beats the singer turned director says;

“My post on Instagram about my wife having twins was a prophecy from Olowogbogboro. Nathaniel Bassey came online and he had the prophecy, so I just tapped into it. If you look at my tweet, you would see what I wrote, I said I heard this news where he gave a big testimony, he gathered people around to pray for my wife and he said that he had a vision that she would have twins and that he will be invited to the naming ceremony next year. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass,” the singer turned director said.

No comments:

Post a Comment