Friday 22 September 2017

Lady Gaga fears she may never start a family


Lady Gaga has admitted she’s worried that the chronic pain she suffers will affect her starting a family .
The 31-year-old suffers from fibromyalgia, which causes overwhelming pain all over her body.
The illness saw the singer forced to postpone her European tour which was due to start in Barcelona this week – until next year.


Speaking through tears about her condition on new Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two, which premiered today, she questioned “
if” she would be able to bear a child, saying: “I know I think I can get pregnant , but what are my hips going to do?
Elsewhere, she appears devastated over the breakdown of her relationship with actor Taylor Kinney , as she is heard saying:
“I just want to go on tour and have a family. I never get it all right. My love life has imploded.”

No comments:

Post a Comment