Wednesday 20 December 2017

Tboss comes for haters in appreciation post to Ubi Franklin


Tboss, in her very coy way has come for haters who are bent on calling her out whenever they have the chance.
Posting a  photo of herself from a vacation, the beautiful actress penned a post appreciating Ubi Franklin writing;

A little something Beautiful I stumbled upon today & wanna share real early just to help kickstart your day on a wonderful note☺️. This is sort of an Appreciation Post- Special Thanks to @ubifranklintriplemg😒for this beautiful vacation to Paradise, @edeebeau -Gurlll you’re all sorts of Lovely- Makeup on Fleek, Hair looking like it grew out of my scalp- and yes it is a wig- Even I don’t believe it Myself 😲@minphotographyy my baby boy & photography extraordinaire🙌🏽, thanking Faiza for making this pretty dress for me & @nessahappened for the anklets on my right feet as the ones on my left feet are 3 years old & some people might have an issue with me repeating stuff that I bought with my hard earned money like I was placed on this earth to impress you with material stuff😒. And of course my Mami as well as MamaNatura for creating the Awesomeness which is me😘That being said- lets hashtag away😝

No comments:

Post a Comment