Sunday 30 March 2014

Davido In Soup: Angry Fans Threaten To Beat Him Over Concert


Well, according to many of those present at Davido's concert in New York, the story that the young singer had painted in the media about too much crowd and police intervention because of the crowd was not entirely the whole truth. Sources say Davido was too drunk to deliver a note worthy performance that could in any way justify the money his fans spent to buy tickets for the show and all that.

Some say the organising was so messed up that people were just doing anyhow, including having séx in toilet. A lady who was at the concert, her name is Ronke, had this to say:
"I guess we all should have known better. He's 21 and he went on stage high and intoxicated! Where they do that at? I'm not an artist and I understand that they do need a little extra something to perform in front of a huge crowd but dude was out of it. I thank God I never waste good money on an outfit for that bastard!

I heard some guys there even threatened to beat up Davido and may be demanding a refund of their money..

No comments:

Post a Comment