Monday 30 June 2014

Blog Reader Needs Your Advice... Urgently



 
 
Hi Isaiah, I'm a frequent reader of your blog and I need advice on a sensitive matter which most people might like to shy away from because "everybody should love children".  
Yes! I love kids... But let's be honest here. If a very dirty kid with muddy feet, nose & mouth drooling with dirt comes to your feet & starts touching, won't you stylishly shift (while wishing you could shout on the mother & then the child....Why is she/he sooooo dirty?! & then please don't touch me). 
 Anyway, I need advice on what to do about the kids in my compound. I'm writing this mail with very heavy eyes because it's difficult to wake up normally these days. One ofmy neighbors' brother came to stay with is hfour kids & a wife in a one-bedroom apartment. That's aside the grandparents & the owner of the apartment.  
My concern isn't with how many of them are squeezed in that apartment or the fact that we would have had a dead body lying in our compound last week if people didn't bundle the husband with ropes to stop him from killing his wife (it was crazy believe me! I even have videos but not sure if I should send them). These kids don't go to school, & are always screaming on top of their voices...morning, afternoon & night.  
This is a decent compound with reasonable people & everyone is fed up. I work at home & can't take it. Even when I talk to the kids & then their mom about it, it starts again after 5mins. What should I do? This is driving me crazy! I need this to stop. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment