Thursday 31 December 2015

VIC O Gets Set To Drop Debut Nigerian Album 'Soon'



Before we go to the main gist, i just have to share this tweet. Lmao!



Now we have that out of the way, hilarious self-acclaimed King of Rap, Vic O has disclosed that he is set to drop his debut album in Nigeria. He says the other album was released in Europe.

The hilarious rapper who dropped a diss track for Drake and Meek Mill said in a recent interview with NET, disclosed that the album will be dropping early in 2016 and will be preceded by a release of several singles off the album.


 ‘What’s next for me is the release of my album titled ‘Best of Vic O’. This is my first Nigerian album because the other record I have released was dropped in Europe,’ Vic O disclosed.

He further revealed that songs like Why Evils (Rmx), ‘King of Rap’ etc will be dropping soon.


Does anyone know where I can get the European album?

No comments:

Post a Comment