Wednesday 30 December 2015

Woman Who Married Man 25 Years Younger Tired Of Explaining To People That She's His Wife And Not His Mum




A pensioner says she's fed up of explaining her relationship to disapproving strangers after marrying lover who is 25 years  younger.


Carole Hills, 70, claims it was love at first sight after she first met Paul, 45, when he was a 21-year-old musician and they married two years later.
The couple have faced years of strangers sneering and staring but say they are still madly in love and their relationship is stronger than ever.

Pensioner Carole, from Colchester, Essex, told The UK Mirror: "I'm tired of telling people I'm his wife and not his mother.
"People are always making this mistake whenever they see us together but we're used to it now after so many years of it.
"We always correct anyone who thinks I'm his mum because we're proud of our love and have nothing to hide.


"Whenever we're out together we get a few stares but we just smile and wave at people.
"On our first date in public people were staring at us and making snide remarks, eventually it got too much and I had to tell them to mind their own business.
"They said I was old enough to be his mum and that I should know better, but I told them they were wrong and that I could do things his mum never could.
"We love each other so we don't care what people think, even when I see him now my heart still skips a beat – we are true soul mates."


Carole first met her future toyboy husband in 1992 while volunteering her time as a promoter to help new musicians get gigs at pubs in Portsmouth.
Despite Paul being a little apprehensive to date someone older than him at first, he quickly fell in love with Carole who was 46 at the time.


Paul, who is currently unemployed, said: "We've got nothing to hide and don't care what other people think, I still love her as much as I did when we were younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment