Wednesday 29 June 2016

cleric Bishop Obinim lays hands on male church members p*nis to increase the size (video)




Controversial Ghanaian cleric , Bishop Daniel Obinim of International God's Way Church, famed for his increasingly bizzare doctrines and claims has done it again. In a recent 'deliverance' session, Obinim  ordered male members of his congregation to file out.

He then proceeded to touch their penises in a bid to heal and enlarge the men's manhoods. In short, he conducted 'spiritual' enlargement.

The controversial cleric said:



    "If you do not like the looks of any part of the body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer…if you want a big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help…if you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm."

Watch the video below




No comments:

Post a Comment