Saturday 22 July 2017

Don't Be A Moron - Kemi Olunloyo Chastises Fake People


She's not one to mince words when her thoughts need to be heard.

Media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, took to IG to lambaste fake people who at their own expense, do more harm than good to themselves.

She wrote:

#HNNHealth Many of you are too FAKE for me. I give you advise and you want it sugar coated. I don't drink bottled water. The same companies that make them also make sachet water for way less. Most of you come from poor backgrounds and not self made like me. You like to form big lives. Lives you can't even afford!

STOP! 
8 satchet waters a day is how my skin stays fresh. Just carried my latest bag inside. 
SWIPE TO SEE HOW I STAY FRESH. 8 glasses of water. Don't be a fake moron. Drink pure water.

No comments:

Post a Comment