Wednesday 19 July 2017

Falling In Love With You Was Easy, Staying In Love Is Easier - Beverly Osu


Actress Beverly Osu, had nothing but sweet words to describe and wish senior colleague, Kate Henshaw on her birthday which happens to be today.

She wrote:

Falling in love with you was easy, staying in love with you is easier.. we have never met but I feel so connected to you ... You're a QUEEN for real & I adore what you are made of (hardworking, God fearing,positive , cheerful, Realness yet so free spirited) @k8henshaw you are a strong woman, May God keep blessing you with all your heart desires, As you keep being a blessing to nollywood... ok I don't want this looking like a love letter so I stop here☺️☺️☺️.. but I do love and adore you @k8henshaw .. have a blast keep smiling , keep dancing πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ‘ΈπŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment