Thursday 5 June 2014

'Some Guys Prefer Blondes, I Like Old Ladies' - 31-Yr-Old Toyboy Shows Off His 91-Yr-Old Girlfriend




Lol, this is weird. Kyle Jones, 31, is in a relationship with a 91-year-old great-grandmother.
Kyle, from Florida, dates numerous pensioners at the same time and even takes them home to meet his 50-year-old mother. For the last five years he has been in a 'casual' relationship with 91-year-old Marjorie McCool. 

And despite the 60-year age gap, the pair have an active sex life and can't keep their hands off each other. 
Kyle said: 'Everyone's brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys - I like old ladies.''Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I'm into. 
I like the neck lines and wrinkles. 'Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great. I'm really not a fan of plastic surgery.
The call centre worker was just 18 when he first acted on his attraction for older women and began a sexual relationship with a 50-year-old.
He said: 'Most of the time, the average age I go for is between 60 and 80.
'Whenever I'm trying to speak to an older woman, the first reaction I get is 'you're way too young'. 
'I find persistence is good so I tell them it'll be fun.'

With his girlfriend and his mother
Another girlfriend




No comments:

Post a Comment