Saturday 31 January 2015

Amaechi said Jonathan is already a Goner; See what happened




The wahala between President Goodluck Jonathan and Governor Rotimi Amaechi is far from over:

About Five Weeks ago...
Amaechi declared openly in Port Harcourt: "I challenge Jonathan to mention one project he did in Rivers State in the last 6 years... okay let him mention just half..."
- Rotimi Amaechi.

During his campaign recently...
Jonathan confessed in Port Harcourt: "The campaign DG of APC (Amaechi) said in Yenagoa that I did not do anything in Rivers and Bayelsa States.... It is a good thing, at least people can see that I'm fair to all... It is not as if I am doing something where I come from and refuse to do elsewhere. The DG (Amaechi) is my witness....Vote me for second term and we will do something..."
- Goodluck Jonathan.

In fact, some PDP men could not understand why President Jonathan had to speak the way he did that day. He accepted all what Amaechi has been saying about him, calling him "I Will Do President".

No comments:

Post a Comment