Thursday 30 April 2015

Why I flaunt my cellulite -Iggy Azaela



Rapper Iggy Azaela has received a lot of criticism  over her body ..The star who recently had a boob job tells WHO magazine she has cellulite and is not ashamed of it.She also says her butt is 100 percent real
It's important people see celebrities, or see me as well, go to the beach and have cellulite and know it, like "I'm cool, I'm OK with that and I still feel confident"
I don't want to surgery-shame or Botox-shame women, either. 'It's that balance of being confident with who you are, but also if you do want to change something, if you want to dye your hair or if you want to get breast implants and that makes you happy, I don't think you should be ashamed.
Of course the butt is mine. I heard it's not a real butt, I've heard it's a number of things. I heard sometimes it's my underpants. I heard it's implants. All kinds of crazy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment