Wednesday 28 October 2015

FAKE LOVE: Lagos Babe Dupes Her Rich Lover Of N5.3m



As a man, once you have some money, just know you are a target to ladies whose father is broke and even their mothers are desperate for their daughter to marry a rich man by force. They are everywhere!

This is one of such cases that happened live in Lagos to  Mr Ajayi:

This story is about a 419 Single Mother who stole my N5,300,000 (worth $26,606) in the name that she is my finance and want to buy me land at the Ojodu Berger are of Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.

I met this lady Ms Oruku Temitayo
on Facebook in August 18, 2012, after few Months of phone conversations, I traveled to Nigeria to meet her and see her family to seek her hand in marriage because I love her. Sadly, I didn't know that she belongs to a group of 419 syndicate who dupe people with Romance scam.

After I met with her she took me to Pastor Dayo Ajisafe, as her grandma family father, and to another man name Mr. Tajudeen Oruku, who live at River Bank Estate Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, we concluded that when I return to Nigeria again I will proceed with the marriage process.
So when I return back Ms Oruku Temitayo started scamming me from one need to another until I sent her a total some of N300,000 (worth $1,506) for her domestic needs.

She later advised me to buy land in Ojodu Berger, Ikeja Lagos, then I asked her to negotiate with the seller and she confirmed that the price is N5,000,000.00 ($25,100.00), I sent all the money through money gram and western union money transfer as I preferred to use it to send money to Nigeria.

Below is her mail, ID card names and her bank account details she sent to me:

Message From Oruku Temitayo... 
VOTER’S CARD, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, INDEPEDENT NATIONL ELECTORAL COMMISSION, VIN: 9OF5B12E83296836773, last election card, NAME , ASEGUN, OMOTAYO TEMITAYO, 
no 2, d one l use to open my ACCOUNT FOR SKYE BANK, STUDENT ID CARD, 2002, LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, ISOLO, NAME OF ACCOUNT, ORUKU. O.TEMITAYO, ACCOUNT NO, 1O55311883, SKYE BANK, ISHERI OJODU LAGOS.
Thanks I LOVE U.

Then I first asked her why all the names are not Oruku Temitayo? She start telling stories, after sending her all the money (for the land since 2013), it dose not seems she care about me, every day from one man to another, many times I called her she is in the car with different men, like at night she will not pick my calls, during the day if I call her she will call me mommy, when i asked why she will start telling me stories.

On the 25 of October 2015, I decided to call one of the man she took me to his office located at Elephant house Ikeja Lagos, name Pastor Dayo Ajisafe, he is the one who told me today that she got married last year, that I should not be wasting my time. I think they are having problem in sharing my money, i want use this medium to save other peoples in their nets.

When I called Mr. Tajudeen Oruku the man she presented as his senior brother he picked my call and later cut it off and refused to respond to my calls.

This single mother called Ms Oruku Temitayo is a prostitute and a scammer who is duping people.

The FBI, DSS and EFCC are now involved to track this Single Mother down and recover the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment