Friday 30 October 2015

Shameless Married Woman: My secret lover is cheating on me



Some wives today are nothing but prostitutes, any man who keep such in his house is playing with fire:
I started this affair early last year even though I am seemingly happy. I don’t want to hurt my husband, but I need love and affection, and I’m not getting either from him. 
But I’ve recently discovered that the young guy I’m having an affair with is also seeing someone else, and I’m devastated. Should I carry on seeing him even though he’s cheating on me? Or dump him and stick with my husband?

- A shameless married woman sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Below is the reply she got:
Dear Liza,
Can you really blame your lover for cheating? Like it or not, he’s not just doing what you’re doing -cheating - because he needs more from a relationship. 
Should you carry on seeing him? The thing is, if he’s already finding your relationship is not what he needs in his life, then he’s never going to truly care about you. He is just using you to relieve his sexual pressure, seeing you are a shameless wife. 
If you are a real wife, the ideal thing is to get things sorted out with your husband so you can be happy in your marriage and stop this nonsense you are doing, bringing curses on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment