Saturday 10 September 2016

Female pilgrim excretes 82 wraps of cocaine(Photos)


A 55 year old intending female pilgrim who was arrested last week by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) excreted the final wraps of cocaine ingested this weekend.

The drug trafficker, identified as Binuyo Basari Iyab was on her way to Medina for the 2016 annual hajj exercise in Saudi Arabia,.
NDLEA commander at the Abuja airport, Hamisu Lawan said 
.Mrs Binuyo Basari Iyabo while under observation expelled eighty-two wraps of cocaine weighing nine hundred and thirty-one (931) grammes. All arrangements have been concluded for her prosecution”. 

In her statement the arrested woman said she wanted to expand my cosmetic business but I had no money.“If the suspect had been caught in Saudi Arabia, she would have been publicly executed according to the law of the land.
"I am a trader in Lagos, married with three children. I wanted to expand my cosmetic business, but I have no money. My sponsor offered to foot my expenses to Saudi on pilgrimage. This was how I got involved in the act. “I was excited until the issue of drugs was introduced. I wanted to decline, but it was late. Besides, I was offered one N1 million, which I accepted. I swallowed the drugs in Lagos and took a flight to Abuja on my way to Medina, but I was caught in the process.”

No comments:

Post a Comment