Tuesday 27 September 2016

I loved the money falling all over my body-Amber Rose gushes about her days as a stripper


Amber Rose admitted to being ‘ridiculed constantly’ on a special slut-shaming based edition of her TV show on Monday night.
The former stripper defended her former profession .She said
‘I get ridiculed constantly,’‘I get harassed so much in the club…it doesn't matter what I have on..they’ll kind of like go underneath and like grab my ass, girls and guys,’
I was a stripper for a long time and it was the best f***ing time of my life,’‘I love dancing, I loved being up on the pole, I loved the money falling all over my body,’ she said.‘I wasn’t a mother at that time, but if I didn’t have this show and I didn’t have Sebastian ,I’d be right up on that pole, making that money,’ she said.You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do, to provide for your baby,’

No comments:

Post a Comment