Monday 19 October 2015

Looks Like Actress Toyin Aimakhu Is Not Ready To Go Back To Her Husband



I sent Toyin Aimajhu some words of advise on Sunday when I saw this quote from her, I just hope she will listen to me. Ladies of nowadays should understand that most ladies in their mid to late 30s are ready to become second wife to a man. It's only ladies in their 20s that still claim one-man/one-wife.

It's not really easy for an African man to marry only one wife. The Whites who do it, most of them don't respect God's standard for marriage. They marry and divorce three different ladies in 5 years.


My point is our ladies should take it easy with men, stop competing with your man for your good.

Wetin "consyn" me? My is own is that I will continue to say the reality, use it and it will help you. Be wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment