Tuesday 31 May 2016

DSS Blocks Ben Bruce from greeting Buhari in Aso Rock (photos)



BenMurrayBruce
Senator Ben Murray Bruce is claiming that yesterday operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) barred him from greeting President Muhammadu Buhari at a dinner yesterday at the Villa to celebrate Democracy Day.

The Senator claims this is because he is heavily critical of the President on social media.


He added,
My critics say I shouldn’t criticize the president openly, so I go and meet him one on one and I’m blocked. Am I not a Nigerian citizen? If PMB’s handlers selectively block access to him, he runs the risk of being surrounded only by sycophants! I have nothing against the President, however, nobody is too important to be criticized and my mouth will never be silenced!
Before making his way to the Villa for the dinner, Murray-Bruce had called out the presidency for maintaining a 10 plane presidential fleet.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment